Easy English
ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫМ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯМ ДОСТУПНО БОЛЬШЕ ИНФОРМАЦИИ, А ТАКЖЕ ДОСТУПНЫ БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИИ.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Easy English
ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫМ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЯМ ДОСТУПНО БОЛЬШЕ ИНФОРМАЦИИ, А ТАКЖЕ ДОСТУПНЫ БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИИ.
Easy English
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Май 2024
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс

Календарь Календарь

Последние темы
» Writing a story
Writing a story EmptyСр Фев 17, 2021 7:27 pm автор Дарья Казак

» 7д. Writing a postcard. (Ex. 7, p.60)
Writing a story EmptyВс Янв 31, 2021 1:28 pm автор Kostya Kochev

» 7г. Writing a postcard. (Ex. 7, p.60)
Writing a story EmptyПт Янв 29, 2021 6:35 am автор Заболотная Алина

» 7в. Writing a postcard. (Ex. 7, p.60)
Writing a story EmptyЧт Янв 28, 2021 5:22 pm автор Козлова Анастасия

» 7б. Writing a postcard. (Ex. 7, p.60)
Writing a story EmptyПн Янв 25, 2021 8:52 am автор Сарлина О.В.

» 10 класс. Модуль 2а. Britain's young consumers
Writing a story EmptyВс Ноя 01, 2020 1:42 pm автор Сарлина О.В.

» 5 класс. Модуль 2b. My things. (Урок от 2/11/20)
Writing a story EmptyВс Ноя 01, 2020 1:10 pm автор Сарлина О.В.

» 7 класс. Модуль 3а. Lead the way! (Урок 2.11.20)
Writing a story EmptyВс Ноя 01, 2020 12:26 pm автор Сарлина О.В.

» Видео к уроку по теме "Predictions"
Writing a story EmptyПн Сен 28, 2020 7:40 pm автор Сарлина О.В.

Writing a story

+2
Дениса0235
Сарлина О.В.
Участников: 6

Перейти вниз

Writing a story Empty Writing a story

Сообщение автор Сарлина О.В. Пн Фев 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Write your story ( 120-180 words)
Сарлина О.В.
Сарлина О.В.
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2020-07-02

https://sarlina.forum2x2.ru

Дениса0235 поставил(а) лайк

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Writing a story Empty This story is about how i went to the birthday of little children

Сообщение автор Дениса0235 Вт Фев 16, 2021 5:20 pm

Сарлина О.В. пишет:Write your story ( 120-180 words)
This story is about how I went to the birthday of little children. It was nice sunny weather. I'm with my godsom to happy birthday. The fact is that mom was at work and grandparents left on business. Fortunately Maxim, that was the name of my nephew, was in a great mood. As soon as we arrived he whispered in my ear: "What does he want for the childrens area" I happily let him go. I was very shy, because I was one of the boys. Maxim ran several times and asked for juice and ran away to play further. The day passed guickly and we all remained in an amazing mood. I think next time I will gladly go to the birthday of young children.

Дениса0235

Дата регистрации : 2021-02-16

Суп с картошкой и Дениса0235 поставили лайк

Writing a story Empty Re: Writing a story

Сообщение автор Суп с картошкой Ср Фев 17, 2021 9:01 am

One dark night, a 15-year old girl named Lydia was walking home from her friend's house. She turned down a narrow street to take a short cut and was startled by the sight of an old man standing in her path. When she stopped, the old man turned to her and in a hoarse voice said: "Tell me the way" His face was disgusting, his skin covered in scars and boils, his hair stringy and unkempt, his eyes bulging horribly, almost popping out of their sockets. Lydia was terrified. She was alone in a dark and narrow alleyway with a strange and disturbing person. Her heart began pounding and it took her a few seconds to catch her breath. "Tell me the way!", the old man demanded.
This is Anya Novik🥴

Суп с картошкой

Дата регистрации : 2021-02-15

Writing a story Empty Homework

Сообщение автор bogatova-yekaterina@bk.ru Ср Фев 17, 2021 12:02 pm

A wonderful situation happened to me recently! I had an English test and I was very upset about it because I was not ready for it. The end of the lesson was nearing, and I was on the verge of not crying. But I suddenly saw a classmate and whispered to him: “Help
Me! ". He walked over to me, gave me his notebook with work, and whispered, “Don't tell anyone! I wrote off all the work and left the class with the words, “What a wonderful day! ".

bogatova-yekaterina@bk.ru

Дата регистрации : 2020-11-02

Writing a story Empty Re: Writing a story

Сообщение автор Кобзев Александр Ср Фев 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Are there monsters? John wondered this question for a long time and recently he found out the answer. About a month ago, at night, when his family was asleep, John said goodbye to a strange, unpleasant sound. Something or SOMEONE scratched on the glass of the window, but this was impossible, because they lived on the 8th floor. Looking at the window, he saw deep cuts on the glass and an incomprehensible shadow with terrible claws. He screamed, screamed very loudly, but when his parents came to him there was nothing on the glass. For two weeks this incomprehensible creature was following him, no one believed the boy and wanted to send him to a psychologist, but everything stopped abruptly and John thought that it all seemed to him because of overwork and school problems. But yesterday, with peripheral vision, he noticed a dark shadow in the room, his parents were at work, there was no one at home except him ... When his parents came and John did not come to their call, they went into the room and saw that the room was full of blood, and the boy was not in it. They are trying to find John, but all are unsuccessful and they are unlikely to ever find him.

Кобзев Александр

Writing a story Empty Dasha Kazak

Сообщение автор Дарья Казак Ср Фев 17, 2021 7:27 pm

I want to tell you an amazing story of meeting my best friend! This happened last summer, when I first attended a concert of a popular, talented artist. When I came to the concert, I got lost in the queue, but one girl helped me get out of the big crowd. This girl's name was Greta and she called out to me: "do you want to take the front row in the hall?" I agreed, of course, and she was able to lead me to the front rows near the stage. At the concert, we became friends and as I learned, she often goes to concerts, she really likes it! She was very sociable and after the concert we exchanged our contacts. The next day, Greta messages me: "Hi! How are you? Did you like yesterday's concert? Do you want to meet me at Bob's Diner tonight?" I agreed to the meeting, and from that day on we began to communicate every day. We became friends, shared secrets with each other, trusted each other. This was the beginning of a real friendship. I'm so glad I met Greta that day! That's how we became friends!

Дарья Казак